Friday 6 February 2015

Project 02 - HeartFace



This thing took forever to sculpt. It's made from four separate subtools all meshed together.
















The thing which took the longest was getting it to sit realistically between the lungs.

The lungs have undergone quite a bit of editing to make this possible. I think they look more realistic now though. They're certainly more asymmetrical.

I'm in debate whether to attach the heart to the trachea with wrapping veins and the such of to have it joined directly into the lungs via the pulmonary artery.





Lungs, heart and trachea from behind


























I moved the lungs back a bit so that they hang more naturally from the spine.

I'm not sure I like the head anymore. It looks a little bit too cartoony relative to the rest of the gargoyle.

I'll work on a new head next.


No comments:

Post a Comment