Saturday 12 December 2015

Ludum Dare 34 - 2 Button controls/Growing

It's a tie theme: 2 button controls & Growing
I voted for both so I'm happy but my primary theme will be 2 button controls I think. It suits my style of game well. I'll attempt to do both themes though if I can.

I sketched 12 themes but for a variety of reasons I think I'm going to try theme 2. And if it doesn't work out maybe theme 11 or theme 12. A lot of these ideas I really like so if I have a free week or so I might make some more of them.

I know how fun gun game is already so I'm using that as a base for a variation. I know I can make it quickly so I should have a lot of time to work on visuals, audio and juice.

Also, 2 birds with one stone right? Maybe it'll give me something to work off for GunGame (Now called Cowboy/Ninja)

I'm not reusing any assets or code by the way. I'll be making this version from scratch. It'll be it's own game that plays differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment