Thursday 14 May 2015

ba3 - High poly Kitchen Appliances

Here are the high poly versions of the kitchen appliances.

I'm going to use these to bake the normal maps onto low poly appliances which should be much easier to UV map.

I don't know if we get points for efficient topology or not.

You can see in the oven I've applied most of the things I learned from the research I did the other day.
The beveled glass door, the nobs along the top, left for oven, right for hobs. The horizontal door handle etc etc.

I've made both a surface with drawers and one with cupboards below the sink.

The handles on the storage units are consistent throughout and the sunk has the grating area for drying crockery and will be mapped to look like metal.

Also, the fridge has beveled edges and the marble-like surface will be consistent once I apply it to the maps.

These are all things I learned from my research into kitchens.

No comments:

Post a Comment