Sunday 2 November 2014

Project 01 - More drawings

Here are some drawings (not from reference) of what I imagine the witch might look like. They were all done fairly quickly.

I was always taught not to do sketchy line work but I honestly really like how it looks.

 The witch is looking particularly suspicious here
Looking more Native American here. That's unintentional.

A friendlier looking witch. She's also a grandmother.



A quick model sheet to get a more well rounded idea of what she might look like

A younger variation on the witch

 I think I'd like the witch to be a jealous maid working for the royalty. Since the rich were RICH, and since a maid would be constantly exposed to all their luxuries, it wouldn't be surprising if she were extremely jealous of their glorious lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment