Thursday 2 February 2017

YEAR 3 - BA3b - Introduction

For my final project I am going to complete and market a game to a professional standard ready for the student exhibition and for subsequent exhibitions with the intention of eventually selling the game through online retailers.

I'll be looking to get feedback about the game at different stages of production from friends, developers from the Norwich Independent game developers and from the public at the Norwich Game Festival and student exhibition.

I'll be continuing work on my 2 player fighting game. Which , to finish will require:
Animations (Character animations, level/ background animations/ menu animations)
Branding
Coherent theme
Scoring (Life based?)
More levels (Enough to give variety within each theme)
Consistency between levels within a set theme (layout, mechanical, art direction)
Menus
UI
Long term goals (Collectables)
Marketing (A name, gameplay videos/ gifs, promo art, twitter, website)
Fixed bugs
Regular Testing
SFX
Music

These are all the things I intend to do before the student exhibition...

No comments:

Post a Comment