Monday 20 October 2014

Project 01 - traditional silhouettes

I've been playing with ideas about how to make my silhouettes interesting and unique

I've been quickly scribbling shapes to try and spark some ideas.
















 Some more refined scribbles















These are some outlines I made as an alternate to scribbles.
I remember hearing somewhere that you can simplify the human body down to strait lines, S-lines and C-lines. I suppose there aren't any other kinds of lines though. Still, I went with the idea, exaggerating things here and there.
















A silhouette drawing method of drawing shapes 'randomly'. The coloured lines around the outside show the silhouette.






These types of silhouettes look good. They all have a lot of potential and vary a lot depending on the types of shapes used.

No comments:

Post a Comment